Our Tailor Lashes are some of Ellen Tailor's personal favorites. They've been seen on TV and social media and they now can be yours. Everything about these mink lashes is glam worthy, even the packaging! Lashes can be reused up to 25 times if taken care of properly.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply a light coat of mascara on your natural lashes.
- Carefully remove lashes from the packaging starting on the outer corner of the band. (Never pull on the lashes themselves.)
- Hold the lashes up to your eye and measure. If the lash is longer than your eye shape (#SpoilerAlert it probably will be) trim the lashes. Always cut it from the outer corner of the lash.
- Place a thin layer of lash glue on the band and allow to dry for 30 seconds. (Pro tip: Do not rush this step! Lashes will apply much easier if you let the glue get tacky first.) Apply lashes on top of your natural lash line.
- Repeat on your other eye
- Post a photo and tag us in it! @shopcharliepete